- Please do not hesitate to inform us for a order of CG and architecture perspective.
- First, we’ll check the source material and drawing about production. We can understand a visitor’s architecture concept firmly, and produce CG Perspective by satisfactory representation.
- We’ll check the image of the building which is due to be build, a drawing, a source material, etc., and make a estimate based on your order. We can respond flexibly about quick delivery. Even if you can not prepare any material, we can producti using an imaginable source material and picture.
- You can do an order when you agree with the detail of contract for the matter of product, delivery term, and estimate.
- We create your production perform the modeling of a buildings, mapping and a rendering, a retouch, an effect, etc.,. In the case of CG animation, we’ll take a photograph along with a conte scenario, and assemble a rough animation. Finally,we setting up various effects performing a rendering,and complete a production carefully.
- We deliver your data on the Internet basically.
- How many days does a delivery take from an order?
- Although a base is about one to two weeks, there is a difference with a matter.
Please don’t hesitate to ask us for details.
- What should I include in my inquiry?
- Please fill in the following three items.
・ What is your preferred production (perspective, animation, etc.)?
※If it is a perspective, please let us know the number of cuts you would like.
・ Type and angle of the building (commercial, condominium, residential, etc., exterior or interior)
・How you would like to use it (competition, catalog, proposal, etc.)
- What format of data do you need?
- Drawing data: "dwg" format ・3D(max) data: "fbx" format ・Documentation: PDF, jpg *We can also handle other formats.
- Are you available on Saturdays and Sundays?
- Basically, we are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. However, we can secure a production person to support you, so please consult with us.
- How many times can I check and revise?
- It depends on your schedule and budget. Basically, the process is as follows: first draft, check, and delivery, but if there are any deficiencies on our part at the time of delivery, we will revise and deliver the document again. If the number of submissions increases due to changes, the price may increase from the initial estimate.